Saturday, August 13, 2011

Leaving North Haven

As always, it was sad to leave the island but it's always a beautiful trip from North Haven back to Rockland...and this time was no exception.


Heading out from the ferry landing

Good-bye town! That little town is my favorite place :)

As always photographing it up


Our North Haven ferry

Beautiful sailboat that "followed" us from the island - it just left the same time from the same place lol


So many boats out :)


Dolphins!!!!

Ripley enjoying the boat ride

Trying to photograph yourself with a DSLR is always annoying, difficult and looks funny lol

The Rockland Breakwater and sailboats coming into the harbor

A beyond wonderful trip out to North Haven! I miss it so much already! I can't thank the Ladd family enough for inviting me year after year to come with them! I love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment