Tuesday, August 2, 2011

North Haven - Day 3

I had to prove that I did feel the water lol it was really cold


Sadly the crab was dead...but if it had been alive I don't think I would've gotten that close

These cool rocks were all over the beach at Crabtree
Right on the edge of the beach were thick woods - so cool
and this is what I saw when I turned right around




He still doesn't get why I like to take his picture

The coolest little barn on the island...

and right behind the little barn...

...and the flower Jer picked for me from in front of the little barn lol
Yes, that's an airplane - there is actually a landing strip on the island. This was my 5th time on the island and the first time I saw a plane land there - I thought it was going to take out the trees and plants lol


I got about 8-10 misquote bites just trying to get this one picture - they were horrible that night!
You can't tell from this photo but I'm being attacked and by the end of the night I counted close to 20 bug bites just on my legs!


The ferry landing looked like it was ready for Christmas lol

Every year I take a picture (or many lol) of this same boat and it always looks different in every photo

No comments:

Post a Comment