Wednesday, August 10, 2011

North Haven - Day 7

Our 7th day on the island was also Jer and my 3 year anniversary..but unfortunately it was so hot that day we couldn't do much besides hang out at the community center where there was a/c.

That's right - it says 100*...and pay no mind to the fact that it's in the sun lol
We did go out to Mullin's Head to check out our geocache site where I proceed to ruin my flip-flops from walking through the water so I wouldn't tear up my feet on the rocks

My guy :)

How cool are those clouds?
The big excitement of the day was the single ambulance on the island was called into town - the guy who it was called for was ok and alive

In the evening we went out to Crabtree for the sunset




The colors were crazy!


This is my attempt at an HDR panoramic lol


One word - BEAUTIFUL

No comments:

Post a Comment